
This really is the sunny side of the Island.

It turns out there are limited perspectives of photos you can take by yourself.


Baiting the gear...

Results: those aren't halibut- but two nice codfish- perfect for a big bowl of ceviche' !

This is how any true subsistence boat should look.
Special report:
Almost two weeks ago, I lost a crab pot (it was taken by the current and disappeared). I searched for it several times, no luck. Today, as I was cruising around, I found it- it had traveled down the bay and around the corner- a two week trip of over a mile distance! Well, I thought I had come upon a great new fishing technique- a way to fish huge areas with one pot, but alas, it only had one dungy in it and most of his legs had been eaten off by something. (the sad part is- this was the second time I lost the pot- and I reset it this afternoon. why don't I learn?).
No comments:
Post a Comment