These photos essentially show Jono's land. The place is one of wonder, of strange power. The moment I set foot on the beach, I could feel the ancient energy, the life-force energy of thousands of years of natives who lived here. The white shell beach, large tides, surrounding mountains, beaver pond, resident deer, and huge peninsula mountains looming across the Shelikof, all combined to completely overwhelm me, and along with Jono, we roamed in a state of stupor for most of the two weeks.

The west view.

The cabin and beach. Lots of lumber for our building projects. And this is winter!? According the experts (every person you might ever talk to) you can't build in the winter, let alone cruise around in a little rubber boat all over the bay...
2 comments:
"I could feel the ancient energy, the life-force energy of thousands of years of natives who lived here.... all combined to completely overwhelm me, and along with Jono, we roamed in a state of stupor for most of the two weeks."
sounds like moon cabbage to me... eh? eh!?
Post a Comment